Edward Cullen is one of the greatest vampires
Entertainment Weekly goes fangs hot for August 2009 issue that is covered by Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen from Twilight and Stephen Moyer as Bill Compton from True Blood.
In this special Vampire Issue EW ranks the 20 greatest TV/movie vampires of all time, and you know what, Edward Cullen is on the top securing the number 4 spot!
Edward follows such big names in movie vampire world as Bela Lugosi, Dracula and Lestat from Interview With The Vampire. What a company, hah?
In his turn, Twilight’s lead male character is followed by Bill and Eric from True Blood and Asa Vajda from Black Sunday.
Before you tell me whether you agree with EW’s ranking or not, check out the complete list of 20 greatest vampires below:
20. Caleb and Mae, Near Dark (1987)
19. Selene, the Underworld trilogy
18. Countess Bathory, Daughters of Darkness (1971)
17. Eli, Let the Right One In (2008)
16. Blade, the Blade trilogy
15. Miriam Blaylock and Sarah Roberts, The Hunger (1983)
14. David, The Lost Boys (1987)
13. Jean-Claude, Laurel K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series
12. Zoey Redbird, P.C. and Kristin Cast’s House of Night series
11. Klaus Kinski’s Dracula
10. Gary Oldman’s Dracula
9. Schuyler Van Alen, Melissa de la Cruz’s Blue Bloods series
8. Mr. Barlow, Salem’s Lot
6. Asa Vajda, Black Sunday (1960)
5. Bill and Eric, True Blood
4. Edward Cullen, Twilight
3. Bela Lugosi’s Dracula
2. Christopher Lee’s Dracula
1. Lestat, Interview With the Vampire
So, do you agree with the ranking?
- rihanna we found love
- we found love
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article