You are what you eat?
Jessica Simpson wants a big chunk of meat.
And you know what? Me too!
PETA has gone too far in saying Jess is cruel for eating meat. Of course killing anything isn’t pretty, but it is natural for humans to eat other living things. Yes, it is disgusting to hurt newborn chicks, but it is natural selection.
The reason for attacking Jess was her being caught in a ‘controversial shirt’ that says “REAL GIRLS EAT MEAT”. This shirt is more a message to anorexic girls which are the real problem.
Sure, Jessica is famous for being stupid with her ‘less-than-stellar brains’ (tuna – chicken of the sea), well Christine Dore from PETA is not any more logical. The only privelege the girl from PETA has is that she’s more or less educated, but young lady is very naive. How old is she? 16? So we’re talking ‘dumb and dumber’.
Here is what PETA uses to convert others into vegetarianism. I respect PETA for trying to stop celebrities wear fur but this time their arguments are valid (some of them), but very pathetic at the same time.
1. Meat increases the risk of breast cancer. A 2007 study of 35,000 women published in the British Journal of Cancer found that women who ate meat were far more likely to develop breast cancer than women who consumed none. Will Jessica’s next t-shirt will say, “Real Girls Smoke 3 Packs a Day”?
2. Real girls don’t support animal abuse. Compassion is super sexy, if the huge number of hot celebs ditching meat is any indication. Young women turn vegetarian in droves when they learn that the meat industry cuts the sensitive beaks off newborn chicks and cuts off the tails of baby piglets.
3. The meat industry is destroying the Earth. The only thing that’s hot about the meat industry is that it’s toasting the planet. According to the United Nations, raising animals for food causes more greenhouse-gas emissions than all the cars, trucks, SUVs, planes, and ships in the world combined.
4. Meat will make you fat. All the saturated fat and cholesterol in chicken wings, pork chops, and steak eventually leads to flabby thighs and love handles. I hope the upcoming “Jessica Simpson’s Intimates” line comes in plus sizes! Going vegetarian is the best way to get slim and stay that way.
5. Eating meat steals food from starving kids. Jessica’s trip to help kids in Africa got a lot of media buzz, but by gnawing on meat, she’s essentially stealing food from the mouths of starving children since it takes up to 16 pounds of grain to produce just 1 pound of meat. If more people went vegetarian, we’d free up enough grain to feed every person in the world.”
You know what you guys should fight against? Guns. Not food. Get yourselves busy getting rid of the gun culture instead.
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article