Tracklisting of Justin Bieber’s new album ‘Never Say Never – The Remixes’
With his debut movie Never Say Never 3D coming on February 11th, Justin Bieber has another surprise for his fans, a remix album of 7 tracks – Never Say Never – The Remixes – is expected in music stores on Valentine’s Day, February 14th.
For the new record, Justin Bieber has teamed up with the likes of Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rascal Flatts, Chris Brown, Usher and The Karate Kid star Jaden Smith. The only song without a guest star is ‘Born To Be Somebody’ performed solely by Justin.
Tracklisting of Justin Bieber’s Never Say Never – The Remixes
1. ‘Never Say Never’ ft. Jaden Smith
2. ‘That Should Be Me’ remix ft. Rascal Flatts
3. ‘Somebody to Love’ remix ft. Usher
4. ‘Up’ remix ft. Chris Brown
5. ‘Overboard’ live ft. Miley Cyrus
6. ‘Runaway Love’ Kanye West remix ft. Raekwon
7. ‘Born to Be Somebody’
In related news, Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun and producer Sean Garrett have recently revealed that Justin Bieber is working on a new album that will “segue him into young adulthood” and present his music to a new category of fans aged 22-23 years old.
Also, tickets for Justin’s movie Never Say Never 3D are going on sale today! Those who buy tickets on Fandango.com and MovieTickets.com automatically enter the “Ultimate Golden Ticket Sweepstakes” contest to become the lucky winner of a date with Justin for their very own screening of Never Say Never. Don’t miss the opportunity, Beliebers!
- justin bieber never say never
- never say never
- justin bieber never say never tracklist
- justin bieber neues album 2011 tracklist
- justin bieber never say never – the remixes
- never say never tracklist
- justin bieber never say never album tracklist
- justin bieber never say never album song list
- justin bieber new album 2011 tracklist
- never say never tracklist justin bieber
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article