The Best ‘80s, ‘90s, ’00s Videos
Dedicated to MTV’s thirtieth anniversary, Billboard magazine made a list of the best ‘80s, ‘90’s and ‘00s videos. The ranking was based on the poll: Internet users could vote for their favorite music video on the website of Billboard magazine. The best video list was divided into three categories – three decades: ’80s, ’90s and ’00s. Obviously, it would be difficult to compare the high-tech videos of ‘00s with their earlier counterparts. Though, the technological stuff is not the only criterion.
So, the first position in the first category – the best ’80s video – occupied Michael Jackson’s Thriller; the best video of ’90s became Britney Spears’ Baby One More Time; Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance was recognized as the best ‘00s music video.
The Full List Of The Best ‘80s, ‘90s, ‘00s Videos
1. Thriller Michael Jackson (1983)
2. Like A Prayer Madonna (1989)
3. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Cyndi Lauper (1983)
4. Take On Me A-ha (1985)
5. When Doves Cry Prince (1984)
6. Sledgehammer Peter Gabriel (1986)
7. Hungry Like The Wolf Duran Duran (1983)
8. Walk This Way RUN-D.M.C. and Aerosmith (1986)
9. Every Breath You Take The Police (1983)
10. Rhythm Nation Janet Jackson (1989)
1. Baby One More Time Britney Spears (1998)
2. Scream Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson (1995)
3. Vogue Madonna (1990)
4. Freak On A Leash Korn (1999)
5. Smells Like Teen Spirit Nirvana (1991)
6. My Name Is Eminem (1999)
7. The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly) Missy Elliott (1997)
8. Waterfalls TLC (1995)
9. November Rain Guns N Roses (1992)
10. Virtual Insanity Jamiroquai (1997)
1. Bad Romance Lady Gaga (2009)
2. Toxic Britney Spears (2004)
3. I Write Sins Not Tragedies Panic! At The Disco (2006)
4. You Rock My World Michael Jackson (2001)
5. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) Beyonce (2008)
6. Disturbia Rihanna (2008)
7. The Real Slim Shady Eminem (2000)
8. Firework Katy Perry (2010)
9. Californication Red Hot Chili Peppers (2000)
10. Get Ur Freak On Missy Elliott (2001)
What would your list of the best videos consist of?
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article