Fergie sings for SATC
“Love or Labels” is a new soundtrack to every girl’s favorite Sex And The City: The Movie. And guess by who? Glamorous Fergie! She has just finished the long awaited track.
As a result she has brought a new original style for HBO. The soundtrack is a bit too commercial and for teens but it is very captivating and fun. And what’s more important is that from the very first seconds you hear it you recognize the song from your favorite SATC. It starts with the same melody.
Fergie said she was extremely excited to do it. Singer said she and her girlfriends would watch those series and find themselves in the all four girl’s characters. She said each one of four girls from SATC became they heroine-girlfriends, and that was the main reason for her to take a part in the project.
You’ll hear the song by Fergie not only in the movie but also in the soundtrack album which will be available in stores from May, 27th. Just three days before the movie premiere.
And the most exciting thing is that you don’t have to wait to buy the cherished soundtrack cd. You can listen to Fergie’s song right know while waiting for the cd to sell in stores. Enjoy!
Here’s the entire list of songs for the Sex And the City: The Movie.
1. “Labels or Love” – Fergie
2. “All Dressed In Love” – Jennifer Hudson
3. “The Look Of Love” (Madison Park vs Lenny B Remix) – Nina Simone
4. “New York Girls” – Morningwood
5. “All This Beauty” – The Weepies
6. “I Like The Way” – Kaskade
7. “It’s Amazing” – Jem
8. “How Deep Is Your Love” – The Bird & The Bee
9. “The Heart Of The Matter” – India.Arie
10. “Auld Lang Syne” – Mairi Campbell & Dave Francis
11. “Kissing” – Bliss
12. “How Can You Mend A Broken Heart” – Al Green featuring Joss Stone
13. “Walk This Way” – Run-D.M.C. featuring Steven Tyler and Joe Perry of Aerosmith
14. “Sex and the City Movie Theme” – The Pfeifer Broz. Orchestra
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article