Best-selling albums 2010: Lady GaGa’s ‘The Fame Monster’ tops the list
It’s the best present Little Monsters can get for Christmas! Re-release of Lady GaGa‘s debut album, The Fame Monster, has been named the best-selling album of 2010 with 5.8 million copies sold worldwide this year.
GaGa’s album tops the list of 10 best selling albums of 2010 beating albums released by the likes of Taylor Swift, Eminem, Susan Boyle and Justin Bieber.
I love The Fame Monster and I’m really happy for GaGa, a nice way to finish the super successful year of her career.
While The Fame Monster is the best-seller 2010, Lady GaGa’s new studio album, Born This Way, is expected in the first half of 2011. In her newly-released message Mother Monster said she had some very exciting Born This Way news coming on New Year’s Eve, which is just three days away now!
What do you think GaGa wants to tell us?
Top 10 Best-Selling Albums 2010
10. Alicia Keys, The Element Of Freedom – 2.3 million copies
9. Sade, Soldier Of Love – 2.3 million copies
8. Michael Buble, Crazy Love – 3.0 million copies
7. Black Eyed Peas, The E.N.D. – 3.0 million copies
6. Susan Boyle, The Gift – 3.0 million copies
5. Taylor Swift, Speak Now – 3.5 million copies
4. Lady Antebellum, Need You Now – 3.6 million copies
3. Justin Bieber, My Worlds – 5.6 million copies
2. Eminem, Recovery - 5.7 million copies
1. Lady GaGa, The Fame Monster – 5.8 million copies
- top 10 best selling albums of 2010
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article