Top Stylish Movies You Should Watch
So many negative splash we receive almost everyday. Let us leave everything behind and get chillaxed with our favorite movies. Seriously, there are times when I just want to be alone literally, but all the time you want to watch something you get stuck…so many films to choose from. Easing your job and saving your time I’ve made a list of top 13 favorite stylish movies that I can watch for million times.
I think fashion is immortalized on the big screen just as on the runways and magazines. I am sure these movies will never go out of fashion, so if you haven’t seen them yet, grab popcorn and soda and watch them now.
1. A Single Man (2009) – The fashion designer, brand developer, and now a movie-maker Tom Ford has successfully released his extraordinary film – A Single Man. This award-winning movie does not only make a significant impact on our culture, but of course on the fashion industry. And what am I talking about here, since its Ford’s movie, it is absolutely unacceptable to be unfashionable!
2. Marie Antoinette (2006) – Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette movie is one of my favorites. It is just impossible not to be inspired by the fashion in that movie. Fabulous pastel-hued layered princess dresses, wigs, masks, bows and décor makes me fall back to my childish Cinderella dreams.
3. Thelma and Louise (1990) – the tragic, funny and kind of feminist road movie Thelma and Louise is definitely a fashion victim movie of its time. Since the action takes place in the Southwest, there is a lot of double denim wardrobe worn by hot stars Susan Sarandon and Geena Davis. By the way if you are in love with Brad Pitt, you got to see this stylish movie.
4. Sex and the City (2008) – I could not leave this fabulous movie off the list! The Sex and the City is really stylish modern show with extremely fashionable Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte. I am in love with the movie’s fashion inspiration, designer brands and New York City style. There are tons of bright and bold colors and fabrics as well as countless bags, shoes and other accessories for every taste.
5. 500 Days of Summer (2009) – If you love 40’s refreshed in the modern wardrobe then you have to watch this movie featuring Zooey Deschanel. Anyway, this is a fashion lovers’ must see movie.
6. Bonnie and Clyde (1967) – I think this movie is definitely stylish. I guess ever since Bonnie and Clyde fashionistas around the world desperately dressed up in Faye Dunaway’s beret-blouse-pencil skirt. Theodora Van Runkle’s costumes in the movie set a new wave of stylish looks from the ones that have been dominating 1960’s. By the way, she was nominated for an Oscar for the Best Costume Design.
7. Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961) – As for me, the all times style icon Audrey Hepburn will always stay a bohemian chick Holly Golightly who wears only designer closes. I think it is a “must see movie” for any true fashion lover. I’m in love with Audrey’s amazing “little black dress” specially created for her by Hubert Givenchy.
8. American Gigolo (1980) – This stylish movie staring Richard Gere and Lauren Hutton, definitely sparked a return to elegant men’s wear of 60’s and 70’s.
The movie put Giorgio Armani on the American fashion radar, establishing him as THE designer to turn to for comfortable, good-looking suits.
9. The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999) – I must say this movie is extremely visually pleasing. I bet you will agree that Gwyneth Paltrow, Matt Damon, and Jude Law are quite hot stars and classy yet chic wardrobe will inspire you to go shopping for sure.
10. The Notebook (2004) – I think The Notebook was the break of the best of 1940’s feminine and glamorous fashion. Vintage!!!
11. The Virgin Suicides (1999) - Sofia Coppola’s creation set in the 1970’s features lots of soft pastel colored and cute printed clothes that will leave you jealous. Want to see more beautiful, yet simple style featured in the film? Watch it.
12. Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008) – Just beautiful movie with beautiful stars! The film accurately captures modern style showing the casual fashion from bohemian to more classic looks.
13. The Devil Wears Prada (2006) – And finally, I’m ending my stylish movie list of course with The Devil Wears Prada. Every fashionista’s must-see movie, because we love Prada, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Vivienne Westwood and many more.
- cristiano ronaldo underwear
- who is matt damon married to
- top stylish movies
- stylish movies
- hot male actors under 30
- best stylish movies
- best glamour movies
- best movies for fashion lovers
- Jude Law as Minx in Rage
- vivienne westwood clothes in devil wears prada
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article