5 ways to take vengeance on your ex-boyfriend
We all can control our emotions but there are situations when we just can’t restrain ourselves. The man who treated us badly has to be punished. Most women only envision their ex-partners in torment but there are girls who prefer acting rather than just thinking about it. If you have nothing to lose in your relationship why not allow yourself to enjoy the revenge?
You can do it in many ways. Here is a list of some possible things that can make your ex’s life tough.
1 His car
Nearly every man considers his car to be reflecting his nature. Sometimes a man loves his vehicle more than his girlfriend. That is why you can strike the bulk of impact on this very belonging of his.
• Use a bottle of syrup to write his most embarrassing secrets on the hood and trunk of his car. Top it up with your favorite color glitter!
• Scatter a handful of sunflower seeds all over the surface of his car. Birds will soon peck those leaving marks everywhere.
• Place offensive bumper stickers to the back of his vehicle. Use bumper stickers that say things like “I Love Gay Porn”, “I wear stockings” “I am a cheater” etc.
2 His clothes
• Like many Hollywood female characters you can cut your ex-boyfriend’s clothes into long and thin strips. You’ll feel relaxed and satisfied by the time you finish up.
• Use a razor blade to slice through most of the stitches holding the seams of his pants together. Leave some stitches so that his pants keep the shape and look OK when he first puts them on. His ass will be soon exposed to the world.
• Use an ultraviolet pen to write on your ex- boyfriend’s favorite clubbing shirt. Write something that can ruin his reputation forever. If you can’t think of anything to say on his shirt try drawing an obscene picture.
3 His reputation
Hasn’t he realized that monogamy is a perfect thing?
If not you should help him.
• Create profiles on his behalf on all the dating sites you’ve ever heard of and attention of oh, so many girls for him is guaranteed! He just won’t know what to do with it! It’s a strike. Lol!
• You may want to warn other women about your cheating ex and humiliate him at the same time. There are some websites that can provide this opportunity for you. You should even write to www.glamourvanity.com! If it is super exciting and is written okay, I’ll post it.
• You can send an embarrassing photo of your ex to multiple social networking sites. Be sure lots of people will recognize him there.
4 You start a new relationship
You should start a new affair with one of his closest friends. Sure, you’re nice and attractive and some of them would love to become a substitute of him. Besides, forget about your jeans and sport shoes, you must wear only stylish outfits and stilettos. It will make him think he hasn’t known you so well. And tell him you are happy he has stopped the relationship that no one considered to be successful.
5 Make him regret losing you
This way is the smartest and the most efficient. And it is the most positive – don’t ruin your integrity over that asshole. You’ve got to improve yourself, become better. Be enthusiastic and creative. And NEVER ever repeat this mistake again!
P.S. When doing any of the above, remember not to lose your soul!
- gf revenge
- how to ruin your ex boyfriend life
- how to ruin an ex boyfriend\s life
- how to destroy your ex boyfriend\s reputation
- how to ruin and destroy my ex boyfriends life?
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article