2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards Winners List
Screen Actors Guild Awards 2013
2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards which was held at the Shrine Auditorium on Sunday has honored the actors and actresses in various genres, movies and television. The event gathered likes of Tina Fey, Amanda Seyfried, Naomi Watts, Jessica Chastain and many other celebs on the red carpet.
The winners list includes Ben Affleck’s Argo that scooped an award for Cast in a Motion Picture which also won two Golden Globes for best drama and best director. The award for actress in a supporting role went also to Anne Hathaway for her permormance in Les Misérables which was also nominated for Cast in a Motion Picture. The Modern Family adn Downtown Abbey took prize for ensemble in comedy and drama series respectively.
Jennifer Lawrence took home another award for Female Actor in a Leading Role competing against Marion Cotillard in Rust & Bone, Jessica Chastain in Zero Dark Thirty, Helen Mirren in Hitchcock and Naomi Watts in The Impossible.
Dick Van Dyke was awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award and also received a long standing ovation to which he replied: “That does an old man a lot of good”.
Take a look at the complete SAG Awards 2013 Winners List:
Male Actor in a Supporting Role
- Tommy Lee Jones, Lincoln – Winner!
- Alan Arkin, Argo
- Javier Bardem, Skyfall
- Robert De Niro, Silver Linings Playbook
- Philip Seymour Hoffman, The Master
Female Actor in a Supporting Role
- Sally Field, Lincoln
- Anne Hathaway, Les Misérables – Winner!
- Helen Hunt, The Sessions
- Nicole Kidman, The Paperboy
- Maggie Smith, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Cast in a Motion Picture
- Argo – Winner!
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- Les Misérables
- Silver Linings Playbook
Male Actor in a Leading Role
- Bradley Cooper, Silver Linings Playbook
- Daniel Day-Lewis, Lincoln – Winner!
- John Hawkes, The Sessions
- Hugh Jackman, Les Misérables
- Denzel Washington, Flight
Female Actor in a Leading Role
- Jessica Chastain, Zero Dark Thirty
- Marion Cotillard, Rust and Bone
- Jennifer Lawrence, Silver Linings Playbook – Winner!
- Helen Mirren, Hitchcock
- Naomi Watts, The Impossible
Ensemble in a Drama Series
- Boardwalk Empire, HBO
- Breaking Bad, AMC
- Downton Abbey, PBS – Winner!
- Homeland, Showtime
- Mad Men, AMC
Ensemble in a Comedy Series
- 30 Rock, NBC
- The Big Bang Theory, CBS
- Glee, Fox
- Modern Family, ABC – Winner!
- Nurse Jackie, Showtime
- The Office, NBC
Male Actor in a Drama Series
- Steve Buscemi, Boardwalk Empire, HBO
- Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad, AMC – Winner!
- Jeff Daniels, The Newsroom, HBO
- Jon Hamm, Mad Men, AMC
- Damian Lewis, Homeland, Showtime
Female Actor in a Drama Series
- Claire Danes, Homeland, Showtime – Winner!
- Michelle Dockery, Downton Abbey, PBS
- Jessica Lange, American Horror Story: Asylum, FX
- Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife, CBS
- Maggie Smith, Downton Abbey, PBS
Male Actor in a Comedy Series
- Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock, NBC – Winner!
- Ty Burrell, Modern Family, ABC
- Louis C.K., Louie, FX
- Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory, CBS
- Eric Stonestreet, Modern Family, ABC
Female Actor in a Comedy Series
- Edie Falco, Nurse Jackie, Showtime
- Tina Fey, 30 Rock, NBC – Winner!
- Amy Poehler, Parks and Recreation, NBC
- Sofia Vergara, Modern Family, ABC
- Betty White, Hot in Cleveland, TV Land
Male Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries
- Kevin Costner, Hatfields & McCoys, History – Winner!
- Woody Harrelson, Game Change, HBO
- Ed Harris, Game Change, HBO
- Clive Owen, Hemingway & Gellhorn, HBO
- Bill Paxton, Hatfields & McCoys, History
Female Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries
- Nicole Kidman, Hemingway & Gellhorn, HBO
- Julianne Moore, Game Change, HBO – Winner!
- Charlotte Rampling, Restless, Sundance
- Sigourney Weaver, Political Animals, USA
- Alfre Woodard, Steel Magnolias, Lifetime
- Boardwalk Empire, HBO – Winner!
- Breaking Bad, AMC
- Game of Thrones, HBO
- Sons of Anarchy, FX
- The Walking Dead, AMC
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article