Katy Perry/ Russell Brand’s wedding celebrations begin today!
With their wedding set on October 23, 2010 Katy Perry and Russell Brand have already left fort India with big wedding celebrations starting today.
Here are new wedding details unveiled:
• Russell Brand’s best man is his manager Nik Linnen.
• Russell’s mom Barbara is the guest of honor, while his dad is not invited.
• Mindi Weiss is the wedding planner. She stands behind lavish wedding ceremonies like those of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, Heidi Klum and Seal, and Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman.
• Celebrity guests include Jonathan Ross and his wife Jane Goldman, model Lara Stone and husband David Walliams.
• P Diddy will provide music with his new band Diddy Dirty Money. Diddy even said he wanted to make Russell write a song for Katy for the band to perform.
• Katy Perry’s wedding dress is designed by Lebanese fashion designer Reem Acra. The dress has a traditional Indian theme. Katy’s look will be completed with henna tattoos, a tiara and hair brooches.
• Katy Perry and Russell Brand’s wedding is a no-gift event.
• Before the wedding ceremony on Saturday, 85 guests will be able to enjoy at least five different parties, including an outdoor festival in the Rajasthan desert resort of Aman-i-Khas. Guest will also be entertained with tiger and gazelle-spotting safaris.
• The wedding ceremony will be held at the Rambagh Palace.
• Russell Brand is expected to arrive on a white horse, escorted by camels and elephants.
• Following Hindu traditions, right after exchanging vows the newlyweds will walk around the scared fire seven times to seal their marriage.
• Also, Russell Brand will wash red wedding bangles in milk and then place them on Perry’s wrists.
FYI, the rumor has it Katy and Russell have worked out five commandments to follow when they get married. They, among others, say that neither Katy, not Russell, is allowed to go to a nightclub without the other, they’re also not allowed to get overly drunk or see their ex lovers. Besides, they must call each other every night before 11 pm.
ICYDK, Katy Perry and Russell Brad don’t have a pre-nup.
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article