Same sex kisses are the hottest for Valentine’s Day
UK department store Selfridges has conducted a poll ahead of Valentine’s Day celebration asking its customers which kissing moment they considered to be the hottest and most famous one.
As the poll’s results reveal, same sex smooches attract most of people’s attention.
Remember Britney Spears, Madonna and Christina Aguilera at 2003 MTV Video Music Awards – one of the best ‘Like a Virgin’ performances and definitely one of the hottest prime time TV moments of the history? Selfridge customers have voted their kiss the top kissing moment of the last decade.
Madonna performing with both Britney and Christina was a big enough event in itself, but nobody – even the MTV people – expected what happened. It is one of the most memorable moments ever.”
Other same sex smooches to make it to the top 10 are Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal in Brokeback Mountain, Scarlett Johansson and Penelope Cruz in Vicky Cristina Barcelona and Sasha Baron Cohen and Will Ferrell at 2007 MTV Movie Awards.
Oh, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are also on the list.
Check out the top ten most memorable kissing moments of the last decade:
10. Jennifer Aniston and Winona Ryder, Friends, 2001
9. Sasha Baron Cohen and Will Ferrell, 2007 MTV Movie Awards
8. Freida Pinto and Dev Patel, Slumdog Millionaire, 2009
7. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, 2005
6. Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson, Mercer Hotel NYC, 2008
5. Scarlett Johansson and Penelope Cruz, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, 2008
4. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, Twilight, 2008
3. Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal, Brokeback Mountain, 2005
2. Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst, Spider-Man, 2002
1. Britney Spears and Madonna, 2003 MTV Music Video awards
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article