Prince William, Usher, GLEE’s Matthew Morrison & more are up for auction!
It’s a dream come true for all those who’ve been dreaming of a chance to meet Prince William, Bradley Cooper, Hugh Jackman, Glee‘s Matthew Morrison, Ben Affleck, Usher, Michael Phelps and others. These stars are taking part in the special charity auction launched by People Magazine and Charitybuzz.
The charity initiative has been launched to celebrate the 25th anniversary of People‘s Sexiest Men Alive this year. At this auction you can bid on one (or more) of the exclusive once-in-a-lifetime experiences, including a special workout with Glee‘s Matthew Morrison or New Year’s Eve with Usher.
You can make your bid here.
And here are experiences up for auction (via Hollyscoop.com):
- Spend New Year’s Eve with Usher in Miami to benefit Usher’s New Look Foundation;
- Meet Prince William at the Chakravarty Cup Polo Match in London to benefit The Chakravarty Cup;
- Workout with GLEE star Matthew Morrison to benefit The Young Storytellers Foundation;
- Workout with Hugh Jackman to benefit The Global Poverty Project;
- Meet Bradley Cooper at the premier of The Dark Fields to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association;
- Have your voicemail recorded by Ben Affleck to benefit Children Mending Hearts;
- Meet Bon Jovi at an upcoming concert with VIP tickets to benefit the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation;
- Swim with Michael Phelps to benefit The Michael Phelps Foundation;
- Meet Mark Ruffalo on the set of The Avengers;
- Get a bottle of wine signed by Matt Damon to benefit Children Mending Hearts;
- Visit Jesse McCartney on the set of his new music video to benefit City of Hope;
- Have tea with Corbin Bleu to benefit Children Mending Hearts;
- Meet Andre Agassi at the 2011 Grand Slam for Children Gala to benefit the Andre Agassi Foundation for Education;
- Meet Stephen Colbert on the set of The Colbert Report to benefit The Yellow Ribbon Fund;
- Meet Dane Cook and get VIP tickets to his show in Reno to benefit Rx Laughter;
- Meet Christopher Meloni on the set of Law & Order: SVU to benefit Sustainable Markets Foundation.
WHAT EXPERIENCE WOULD YOU BID ON?
- matthew morrison
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article