Lady Gaga: 6 Interesting Facts
Recently Lady Gaga made huge unexpected shows in two Sydney’s clubs. Earlier she twitted:
Thinking of going out in Sydney Tonight. How I wish we had a show. NEVERMIND, don’t listen to me. Maybe i’ll just go for a walk in the pARQ.
Smart fans who decrypted “pARQ” hint, gathered near two gay-clubs. Their expectations were fully met as the singer performed “Born This Way“, “Judas” and “The Edge of Glory” Gaga‘s super popular songs. The Queen of monsters also surprised the listeners with her bizarre outfit.
Besides the singer gained another one VIP “admirer” – mayor of Sydney city who made her an honorary citizen of Australia. However her peculiar look barely contributed to gaining this “honorable title” but her struggle for sexual minorities rights.
Thank you to the Mayor of Sydney, steadfast GLBT activist, for making me an honorary Aussie Citizen
What else we didn’t know about Lady Gaga?
1) Lady Gaga is monogamous as she has been dating with her boyfriend Luc Carl since her teens. Despite they seemed to break up, recently the star reunited with her longtime boyfriend.
2) Lady Gaga was extravagant even at school which irritated both her strict father and other children
3) “Queen”‘s singer Freddy Mercury served as her inspirator (he also was known as a real SHOW-man). Besides one of the Queen’s songs called Radio Gaga provoked Stefani Germanotta turn into Lady Gaga
4) Lady Gaga revealed that having a good voice is not enough for becoming popular. That’s why she worked out such an “outrageous” image. She tends to surprise the audience by her behavior. Once she even confessed she has both masculine and feminine organs.
5) Despite Lady Gaga abuses alcohol and drugs, she doesn’t want her fans to do the same thing.
6) Lady Gaga wrote some songs for Britney Spears, Pussycat Dolls and Fergie.
Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cuz we were born this way b***!
- interesting facts
- interesting facts about Lady Gaga
- lady gaga interesting facts
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article