Jonas Brothers clear up rumors on Late Show
These guys can be funny! Nick, Joe and Kevin making the Jonas Brothers had their first appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman and must say the debut was really ok.
I might be wrong but it seemed the guys were a bit shy at first, especially Nick, but it still looked good.
Mr. Latterman asked the guys a lot of questions about their career, plans for the future and of course about their 3D movie that’s out on February, 27.
It would be very surprising if he didn’t ask them about their relationships with fellow stars like Miley Cyrus (it was “a young little relationship,” said Nick Jonas) and Taylor Swift (“we didn’t work out,” said Joe).
In case you’re curious, here’s the Jonas Brotehrs Letterman Top Ten list:
10. Our new 3D concert film puts you right in the middle of a six-hour tour bus ride from Pittsburgh to Albany.
9. Often we are astonished by how adorable we are.
8. Sometimes we lather, rinse, repeat and then repeat again!
7. Last Sunday night, I won a Grammy for “Best New Jonas.”
6. Osama said he’d come out of hiding if we’d meet his 15-year-old niece.
5. One time when we were on the road, things got really crazy and we stayed up until 10:30.
4. We’ve seen Paul Blart: Mall Cop 27 times.
3. Once a week we get mail for Dr. Joyce Brothers.
2. We have no idea who that old dude behind the desk is.
1. A couple years back, Angelina Jolie tried to adopt us.
ALL ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS HERE >>
- jonas brothers david latterman
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article