Fun facts you didn’t know about Paris Hilton
We know Paris Hilton as an A-list socialite, former hotel heiress, a businesswoman and a reality TV star with a couple of sex tapes behind her belt. Paris Hilton is a household name, no doubt. Her new project, the reality show The World According To Paris is soon to be released, so she’s using every chance to grab attention to her own persona and to her show. In an attempt to shock, amuse and entertain, Paris Hilton has compiled a list of fun facts nobody knows about her.
13 fun & interesting facts about Paris Hilton
1. Paris Hilton loves scrapbooking.
2. She’s good at skiing and skydiving.
3. Paris is an “amazing” cook! My specialty is lasagna, she says.
4. Her favorite movie is There’s Something About Mary, Paris has seen it “countless times”.
5. Paris Hilton (drumroll) likes to go fishing.
6. Paris Hilton can play the piano and the violin.
7. Paris is naturally curly.
8. “My most prized possessions are the dresses my grandmother left me,” Paris Hilton has revealed.
9. Hilton says that when she was little her mom punished her by unplugging her private phone.
10. Paris owns a motorcycle team and has a race car license.
11. Paris loves to draw and always sketches designs for her handbag and footwear lines.
12. Paris Hilton loves Forever 21.
13. Paris Hilton says she once was a vegan for two years.
OMG! Paris Hilton turns out to be an absolutely ordinary person, who would guess?
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article