Emma Watson on Elle UK
Harry Potter star, 21-year-old Emma Watson shines on the November 2011 issue of Elle UK. The British actress talks about vanity, fame, of course Harry Potter and her forthcoming film ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’.
While the new issue will hit the newsstands on October 5th, we can sneak at the cover where Emma looks definitely gorgeous. Stunning actress and model who is best known as Hermione Granger talks about her life as a famous young woman, the complications while traveling and how she deals with all these.
It is revealed that Emma’s new movie ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ is about ‘…an introverted freshman who is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him into the real world.’ Any other information about the movie is kept secret. The film is expected to be released in 2012 featuring also Nina Dobrev, Paul Rudd, Kate Walsh and Logan Lerman.
Did you know that:
- Emma Watson was cast as Hermione at the age of nine, having previously acted only in school plays.
- Watson’s work on the Harry Potter series has earned her several awards and more than £10 million.
- Emma has one French grandmother. The actress was born and lived in Paris until the age of five.
- From the age of six, Watson had wanted to become an actress. For many years she trained at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts.
- Watson’s first non-Potter role was the 2007 BBC film Ballet Shoes, an adaptation of the novel of the same title by Noel Streatfeild.
- Emma describes herself as “a bit of a feminist”, and admires fellow actors Johnny Depp and Julia Roberts.
Emma posing for Elle magazine
2011 Elle Style Awards, Emma looks stunning and very feminine
- emma watson 2012
- emma watson new boyfriend 2011
- emma watson elle
- emma watson new boyfriend
- emma watson vogue cover
- emma watson tumblr
- emma watson elle uk
- mail watson go th loc:NL
- emma watson elle magazine uk
- elle and emma lesbians very hot
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article