Celebrities lend a helping hand to less fortunate
Helping to give back to those less fortunate than themselves, Cindy Crawford and Jennifer Love Hewitt were spotted lending a helping hand at Kirk Douglas’ annual Thanksgiving Meal for the Homeless on Wednesday.
It’s funny, why would a world famous supermodel need a nametag ‘Cindy Crawford’? Yeah, otherwise I wouldn’t recognise her…
Other celebrities were expected to show up behind the counters as well over the course of the day.
- celebrity that helps the less fortunate
- celebrity who helps the less fortunate
- posh 4 celebrities helping the less fortunate articles
- hollywood celebrities that help the less privileged
- a celebrity who helps the less fortunate
- celebrity help less fortunate
- celebrities that help the less fortunate
- celebrities that assist the less fortunate
- celebrities and the less fortunate
- what celebrity will helps the less fortunate
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article