Angelina Jolie is The Most Beautiful Woman
I’m not really surprised.
Vanity Fair conducted a poll in their May’s issue to find out who their readers consider to be the most beautiful woman in the world 2009.
Angelina Jolie scored 58% of total votes thus topping the list of most beautiful women this year.
Mother of six beat newlywed Gisele Bundchen who secured 12% of the votes.
The complete list of the most beautiful women in the world is:
6. Kerry Washington, Elle MacPherson, Kate Moss, Gwyneth Paltrow, Carla Bruni, Ziyi Zhang (1%)
5. Beyoncé Knowles, Cate Blanchett, Freida Pinto, Natalia Vodianova (2%)
4. Jennifer Connelly, Penelope Cruz, Catherine Deneuve, Scarlett Johansson, Queen Rania of Jordan, Bar Refaeli (3%)
3. Halle Berry (4%)
2. Gisele Bundchen (12%)
1. Angelina Jolie (58%)
ALL ABOUT ANGELINA HERE >>
- beautiful woman
- beautiful women
- the most beautiful woman in the world
- who is the most beautiful woman in the world
- most beautiful woman
- most beautiful woman in the world
- most beautiful women in the world
- the most beautiful women in the world
- most beautiful women
- beautiful women in the world
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article