Angelina Jolie’s 17 most well-kept secrets
The most talked about celebrity in the world and half of the super powerful Hollywood couple also known as Brangelina, Angelina Jolie is still one of the most mysterious celebs out there.
Though there are many things we read about Angie (and most of them turn out to be blatant lies) there are some things not many of you know about Angelina Jolie. So what are some of her most well-kept secrets?
1. Angelina Jolie has the letter “H” tattooed on the inside of her left arm. The tattoo stands for James Haven Voight, Angelina Jolie’s brother who she’s really close to.
2. In early 2000s Angelina and her brother publicly spoke out to deny false rumors that they were having an incestuous love affair after allegedly spotted kissing on several occasions. Later James confessed he looked at Angie as at a perfect woman. “Maybe I haven’t found the right woman because my sister is too picky for me,” he said. “Any woman has to go through two filters, me and then my sister. I’m a perfectionist by nature. Then, because I’m so close to Angie it’s like I’ve already got the perfect woman in my life and it’s hard for anyone else to live up to that.”
3. As a child Angelina Jolie wanted to be a vampire and even collected vampire books. Later on she decided that her dream job was a funeral director.
4. Angelina Jolie once said actress Gena Rowland inspired her to become an actress. Jolie had a chance to star alongside her idol in two movies Playing By Heart (1998) and Taking Lives (2004).
5. Angelina Jolie’s mother Vivienne Bertrand chose the name for her third adopted child, a baby boy from Vietnam. Her mom named him Pax.
6. Angelina Jolie started modeling at the age of 14. She quit modeling at 18 to become an actress.
7. Angelina Jolie’s big screen debut happened in 1982 when Angie was only 7. She made a cameo in her father’s movie Lookin’ to Get Out.
8. Angelina Jolie is a natural blonde. “My hair went from light blonde naturally to a darker kind of blonde. My mother dyed my hair dark when I was a child as I loved the look then. So I’m basically a natural blonde,” Jolie said in one of her interviews.
9. Angelina Jolie used her son Maddox’s Nintendo DS online games to lose baby weight after giving birth to twins in 2008. Angelina used Let’s Pilates! According to the source, Jolie tried to get in an hour of Pilates three times a week. “She’s picking it up pretty quickly and is already at the hardest setting!”
10. As a child, Angelina Jolie had two pet snakes named Vladimir and Harry Dean Stanton. Knowing how to deal with snakes from her childhood, it was easy for Jolie to shoot scenes with snakes on set of Alexander.
11. Angelina Jolie gave her Oscar Statuette, Golden Globes, SAG Awards, and Critic Choice Award statuettes to her mother. She felt she didn’t need to hang on to awards.
12. Angelina Jolie went to the same school Lenny Kravitz.
13. Her favorite Disney character is Dumbo the flying elephant. Jolie even confessed she cried when he was able to fly.
14. Angelina Jolie holds a Private Pilot Certificate with the Airplane, Single Engine, Land rating.
15. Jolie is a fan of Liverpool Football Club because her son Maddox “only wants to play for Liverpool”.
16. Angelina Jolie doesn’t have a publicist. She handles everything herself.
17. Angelina Jolie hates hugging. “Growing up, I had a thing about people hugging me, even my mother,” she once revealed. “I’m holding my breath now just talking about it.”
SOME CONTROVERSIAL TALKS ABOUT ANGELINA JOLIE, you gotta read it!
- Angelina Jolie incest
- angelina jolie affair with brother
- angelina jolie brother controversy
- angelina jolie brother incest
- angelina jolie scandal with brother
- angelina jolie incest with brother
- angelina jolie scandal with her brother
- angelina jolie brother scandal
- angila jolie incest
- angilena joli incest
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article