12 Secret Facts About Lady GaGa
We know Lady GaGa as someone out-of-this-world original and special. She’s a household name in music, fashion and entertainment known for her extravagant world view and no fear to express herself the way only GaGa can do it.
Do we know everything about mysterious Lady GaGa?
Check out these 12 secret facts about Lady GaGa:
1. As a child, Lady GaGa was known for shocking babysitters by showing up to greet them nude.
2. Chicago cops cited Lady Gaga for indecent exposure for wearing hot pants in public.
3. Throughout 2007, Gaga collaborated with fellow performance artist Lady Starlight, who helped create her onstage fashions.
4. Haus of GaGa is the name Lady GaGa uses to refer to the crew that works for her. The crew includes stage designers, fashion designers, visual and sound artists.
5. The reason why Lady GaGa usually goes pants-less is to make sure her almost blind grandmother can see her on TV. According to GaGa, her grandma is able to make out “lighter parts” of her. “I’ll continue to wear no pants, even on television, so that my grandma can see me.” (So sweet!)
6. Lady GaGa used to be a brunette. She dyed her hair blond after an interviewer confused her with Amy Winehosue. “I want to be known for my own look,” Lady told PEOPLE.
7. Lady GaGa’s said to have copied her late friend’s style after Lana Morgana committed suicide in 2008 shortly before GaGa released her debut album Fame. Lana’s mom even said GaGa was still “holding Lina’s soul.” The scary part? Morgana’s mom has some facts to prove that!
8. Estonian pop singer Kerli also says Lady GaGa constantly copies her image. Team Karli? Team GaGa? You decide!
9. Lady GaGa made her first TV appearance in 2005 on MTV’s hidden camera show Boiling Point. Lady was almost unrecognizable there – a plain brunette having her brunch in Bari, New York.
10. Lady GaGa is bisexual and says it scares men off.
11. In 2008 GaGa guest starred on The Hills. Whitney Port and Lauren Conrad even helped her fix the broken cat-suit zipper before her performance.
12. Lady GaGa used to be a drug addict in her teens. She still occasionally does drugs.
- revealing dresses
- lady gaga revealing
- lady gaga facts for kids
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article