10 fun facts about Kate Middleton, future Princess Catherine
It’s two weeks before the most highly anticipated wedding of the year – Kate Middleton and Prince William will marry on April 29th – and I decided to find some fun facts about the future Princess, Kate Middleton.
10 fun facts about Kate Middleton
1. Kate is going to have DIY make up on her wedding day. She says she did her own make up when she and William announced their engagement and is not going to break the tradition now that she’s getting married.
2. Kate’s dog Otto loves jewelry. He reportedly ate a pair of earring Prince William gave her (hope the same won’t happen to her engagement $500,000 ring!)
3. Kate Middleton is six months older than her fiance.
4. Getting married at 29, Kate becomes the oldest royal bride in the British history of royal weddings. Most of queens and princess got married in their teens.
5. In March 2002 Prince William paid $200 to sit front row and watch Kate at that university fashion show where she modeled the famous sheer dress.
6. Kate Middleton set a high jump record in school.
7. Kate Middleton and Prince William are distant relatives! They’re each other’s 12th cousins.
8. Prince William and Kate Middleton had been dating for eight years before they finally got engaged last year. Knowing Kate’s desire to marry William, British journalists nicknamed her “Waitey Katey”.
9. According to some British sources, when a friend of Kate said she was very lucky to be with Prince William, Kate reportedly replied: “He‘s lucky to be with me.”
10. Kate Middleton is often referred to as a fashion icon in the making and is known for her love of all kinds of fancy hats.
Continue reading: 31 Interesting Facts About Kate Middleton
- kate middleton
- facts about princess kate
- fancy hats
- princess kate
- catherine middleton
- princess kate pregnant
- kate middleton and prince william
- princess facts for kids
- interesting fact about princess kate
- facts about princesses
Leave a Reply
Madonna appeared in a scout uniform while fighting for gay rights in New York City at the 24th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Awards.
18-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Rihanna wears double jeans at River Island after party in London!
05-03-2013 | Read Full Article
Jennifer Laurence's transformations of recent time. Her hair color gets from blonde to brunette again. Why?
01-03-2013 | Read Full Article
The Brit Awards 2013 went with a glam as usual gathering celebs from Britain and across the pond to honor the winners in various music categories. Adele won another Skyfall accolade, while the best album of the year has gone to British Female Solo Artist award winner Emeli Sandé.
21-02-2013 | Read Full Article